Agricultural Youth Action for Development Agency (AYADA) is a Youth Led Non-Profit Organization that has worked in South Sudan for many years. It focuses on fighting poverty through food security & livelihood, Youth & Women empowerment, and provision of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) services. It works through well-planned and comprehensive programmes in food security and climate change, access to justice and human rights, WASH, education, peace building, GBV and empowerment of women, youth and youth living with disabilities. AYADA was established in 2016 and is officially registered with the Relief and Rehabilitation Commission [RRC] as a National NGO in South Sudan under NGOs Act 2016 Chapter 3, Section 10. AYADA’s Head office in Plot No: 14455, Block-A, Hai Daraja, Wau, Western Bahr El Ghazal State and Sub-offices in Warrap State (Tonj South County) and Northern Bahr el Ghazal State – Aweil, South Sudan
Water today. Health tomorrow.
Hope for generations.
Across the state WBeg
Step forward, serve
out & help
News and Updates
- AYADA South Sudan in partnership with UNDP conducted community outreach program on human rights and rule of law in Western Bahr el Ghazal StateAYADA South Sudan in partnership with UNDP implemented outreach activities aim to educating women and girls on their legal rights, challenging negative masculinities that perpetuate GBV, creating awareness on the available … Read more
- WATER, SANITATION & HYGIENE (WASH)AYADA South Sudan with supported from UNCIEF will strengthening and continues conducting water supply and inventories to damaged broken hand pumps in the areas that are classified as water insecurity to … Read more
- AYADA South Sudan seeking for donation to support women empowerment in South SudanAs an organization committed to improving the lives of women and girls in South Sudan, we’d like to request well-wishers/Donors across the world to donate to make a difference. The conflict … Read more
- AYADA South Sudan has carried out the Dissemination of Luo customary law in Jur River countyAYADA South is doing the Dissemination of Luo customary law and distribution of stationeries to traditional authority courts in River County with funding from USAID called Shejeh Salam. The project aims … Read more
- AYADA South Sudan concluded the five months project on support to Luo Customary Law compilation and dissemination in Jur RiverAYADA South Sudan with grant from USAID Shejeh Salam program concluded the five months project on support to Luo Customary Law compilation and dissemination in Jur River. The conclusion end with … Read more